Skeet clubs benefit in many ways from becoming NSSA affiliated member clubs. Some of the benefits of membership include:
- The opportunity to hold registered shoots that attract the most active, involved skeet shooters to your club
- Forms and materials for running registered shoots
- Ability to buy gun club liability insurance through SIAI
- Ability to buy NSSA-endorsed Workers’ Compensation insurance through SIAI
- The opportunity to participate in the NSSA Certified Instructor program to develop instructors for your club
- Participation in the NSSA Referees program, to develop referees for your club and to gain access to NSSA referees
- Discounted club advertising packages in Clay Target Nation magazine and Target Talk e-newsletter to promote your shoots, facilities, and/or hunting opportunities
- Inclusion in the member club listing and club search function on MyNSSA.com.
- Inclusion in the registered shoot listing and shoot search function on MyNSSA.com, plus any applicable lists of major shoots
- Inclusion in shoot calendars sent to national and regional press
- Access to a wealth of information and tools on MyNSSA.com, including members-only materials
- Regular updates from NSSA headquarters on rules changes, events, and other issues affecting club and shoot management
- Monthly Target Talk Clubs e-newsletter with tips and information on club and event management, marketing, and much more.
- Opportunity to promote your shoots and facilities on NSSA’s official Facebook page, Facebook.com/MyNSSA
- Toll-free number (800-877-5338) through which gun clubs can quickly receive answers to questions and assistance with membership issues from an experienced and dedicated NSSA headquarters staff
- Computerized scorekeeping and classification system at NSSA headquarters, with forms provided by NSSA for submission of shoot records
- The opportunity to bid on hosting major shoots such as the U.S. Open, Zone Shoots, and State Shoots
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.