With these forms you can register for events, membership, and more online.
NOTICE: There is 5% administrative fee for ALL refunds processed through these online forms.
- NSSA/NSCA Hall of Fame Cabinet Donation
- NSSA/NSCA Monogrammed Bricks
- NSSA Member Registration
- NSSA Member Renewal
- Submit an address change form to update your information.
- NSSA All-American Point System
- All About the NSSA
- NSSA Bylaws
- Class / Average Calculator – Provided by TSSA; not an NSSA product
- Information on Playing Options – Provided by MySkeet.com
- Application and Permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition by Nonimmigrant Aliens
- Submission Information
- SCTP Membership Application
- Preferred NSC Hotels
- Map to National Shooting Complex
- NSSA Scholarship Requirements and Application
- Membership Information Correction Form
- Member Recognition Pin Form
- NSSA Classification Tables
- Average Card Extension Sheet
- World Shoot Attendance Pins
- Skeet World Record Form
- Lifetime Targets Pins Form
- Release Trigger Sticker Placement
- Lewis Class System
- Zone Shoot Added Money from NSSA Criteria
- NSSA Complimentary Limited Membership Program (Must turn in at your first shoot)
- Requirements for Transporting Firearms, Firearm Parts and Ammunition on Commercial Aircraft
- International Invitation Letter
All international letters of invitation must be personalized to get your guns in and out of the US for shooting events. Please send an email request containing your name and complete postal address for each person who needs an invitation to Stephanie Haga at email@example.com. Include an email address where we can send the letter or letters.
- ATF Form for International Members (to allow for firearms entry into U.S.) – Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.