The National Skeet Shooting Association is all about giving you more: more fun, more friendship, more camaraderie, and most of all, more value. As a member, you’ll enjoy these exclusive benefits:
Publications and Credentials
- Monthly issues of Clay Target Nation magazine, the official publication of NSSA. Sign up for alerts to download digital editions the moment they are published
- Subscription to NSSA’s weekly e-newsletter, Target Talk, with news, shooting tips, in-depth articles, and expert commentary
- Access to the National Shooting Complex, the premier shooting facility in the world
- Pocket edition NSSA rule book
- Window decal to display with pride
- Exclusive scholarship program for high school seniors, with four annual awards of $2,500
- Distinctive personal ID card which shows you belong to a group that prides itself in maintaining the honor, integrity and rules of the game
Improve Your Scores
- Access members-only features at MyNSSA.com, with shoot results, personal shooting history, points races, downloadable forms, and more
- Enjoy computerized score-keeping and classification systems through NSSA headquarters, determining your rank by performance in class so shooters compete only with others of the same skill level
- Use handy membership and shoot record classification cards.
- Receive annual recognition through All-American, Class All-American, High Average Leaders, and other recognition programs
- PLUS, enjoy recognition awards when you shoot 500 or more registered targets during the year
Participate in More Events
- Invitations to registered NSSA tournaments, including State and Zone Shoots
- Take part in the annual World Skeet Championships, open to all members of all classes, with the opportunity to inspect the latest guns and accessories, share in recognition of top shooters, and compete in the world’s greatest skeet extravaganza
- Participate in the Crossfire program, which allows shooters to enter registered Sporting Clays tournaments without a separate NSCA membership.
- Become an NSSA Certified Instructor through courses hosted at local gun clubs, conducted by the NSSA Chief Instructor or other master instructors upon request
- Become certified as an official skeet referee
- Participate in the association’s governance as an NSSA Director, Zone Committee Person, or officer
- Vote in the bi-annual election of NSSA Directors and participate in the annual NSSA membership meeting
Save Money with Discounts and Free Merchandise
- Earn points for every target shot and spend them on logo clothing, shoot certificates, shooting gear, and other useful items.
- Get NSSA member-only discounted rates on gun floater insurance for individual members and liability insurance for clubs through Sportsman’s Insurance Agency, Inc.
The NSSA or NSCA reserves the right to terminate, not renew and deny membership to any person or organization at any time for any reason, or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to applicable law. Membership in the NSSA or NSCA is a privilege and not a right.