If you’re a lady accompanying a shooter to the World Shoot and would like to get away for the day, we have a one-day excursion you’ll enjoy. This year’s Ladies Tour takes our non-shooting ladies for a day of touring, shopping, and wine-tasting in some of the Texas Hill Country’s most popular spots, including the historic city of Fredericksburg. Participants will enjoy wine tasting at one of the Texas Hill Country’s finest wineries, a tour of the Texas White House and LBJ Ranch, and a visit to the nation’s largest working wildflower farm.
The bus leaves the National Shooting Complex at 8:30 a.m. on October 2. Tickets are $50 per person and must be purchased by September 26. To sign up, contact Nicki Martin, email@example.com, 210-688-3371, ext. 242.
The itinerary is as follows:
- Board motor coach – pastries, juice, and mimosas served at 8:30 a.m.
- Travel to LBJ Ranch, tour and shop
- Visit the Wildflower Center
- Lunch and shopping in Fredericksburg
- 1851 Vineyards tour and tasting
- Return to National Shooting Complex at 4:30 p.m.
More information can be found on the 2019 Ladies Tour Flyer.